Xian Evening Food Tour
Daily @ 6:00pm
Enjoy unlimited food & drinks while getting whisked around the city's bustling streets and quaint alleys by private tuktuk. Feel the flames as they grill your meat, try Xian's famous Chinese burger & noodles, and finish at a local brewery to try the only craft beer in Xian, plus a lot more!
Unlimited Food & Beer, Tuktuk Transportation
350 RMB /person ($52 USD)
- Eat over 10 different local dishes that define why Xian's food is different from anything else you'll have in China, plus a pint of craft beer at a brewery nestled against Xian's famous city wall!
- Arrive at a central location (included in your confirmation email) to meet your guide tuktuks, and new friends for the night (our tours are small groups of 10 people or less).
- Zoom through Xian's ancient alleys by private tuktuk, Xian's oldest form of public transportation. Many of Xian's streets are too narrow to fit a car, so this is the best way around...stocked full with unlimited beer and soda!
- Sit side-by-side a local BBQ master as he grills your skewered meat over open flame.
- Try dumplings like you've never had before served with one of the most special dishes that Xian locals love.
- Watch as a local family prepares Xian's most popular local meal which includes the world's oldest version of a burger!
- Xian is noodle-country, so we'll take you to our favorite handmade noodle joint in town.
- Sample a selection of craft beer locally made in Xian before trying a pint of your choice, all with a view of Xian's ancient city wall.
- Tip: All of our evening tour stops are different from our morning tour stops.
See Your Food Prepared
Eat Where the Locals Eat
We Are Local Insiders
Xian Morning Food & Market Tour
Tu/Th/Sa/Su at 9am
See how Xian wakes up by eating shoulder to shoulder with locals and exploring one of China's oldest and largest markets! Jump in our tuktuks and wind through the narrow streets of Xian to visit family-owned restaurants who make the best local dishes right in front of you.
5-6 Authentic Xian Restaurants; Local Market; Tuktuk Transportation
300 RMB /person ($45 USD)