Full Time | Part Time | Guides | Management
Join our growing team and be the global face of our organization by assisting guests. We are looking for an experienced customer service professional to take care of our English-speaking customers by email, phone and chat. This is a full-time position responsible for leading all of our global customer service efforts. Future growth and responsibility will be available for strong performers.
Relevant experience is required for this role and needs to be demonstrated during the interview process.
• Have a minimum of one year customer service experience in both written and spoken English.
• Are fun, enthusiastic & outgoing and ready to be a brand ambassador for our company.
• Are not bored by repetitive work and get excited helping people.
• Are tech savvy and able to quickly build expertise in multiple software platforms.
• Love to communicate openly and efficiently with colleagues.
• Suggest new processes to make our operation more efficient and pioneer those changes with little supervision. Enjoys working independently.
• Answer all incoming emails, phone calls and chats from English speaking customers.
• Use online software platforms to create and manage reservations for guests.
• Send daily email reminders for all guests.
• Manage tour inventory and communicate updates to managers in each of our locations.
• Proactively contact prospective customers from different lead sources to help them with their booking.
• Exercise the highest level of customer service and support to our customers by treating them like royalty.
• Maintain a perfect customer satisfaction score based on customer surveys and feedback.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
• Monday through Friday, 10am-7pm shift (1 hour lunch break). Some weekends and holidays may be required.
• 20 paid days off per year, in addition to public holidays
• Flexible working environment with opportunity to work from home periodically
• Compensation based on experience
• Target driven bonuses based on results
• A fun, open and international environment where your ideas matter and your hard work is rewarded.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
o Write a letter to a potential customer and tell them why they should join a Lost Plate Food Tour, in English.
o Your English resume.
● Have a passion for your city and a love for everything about your country. You are a true local that calls your city home yet likes to travel.
● Possess a high knowledge of food cuisines and beverages including beer and/or wine styles.
● Are an enthusiastic, high-spirited entertainer with an outgoing personality, never a dull pause and a plethora of ah-ha moments. Comedians, actors, and performers are encouraged to apply.
● Communicate like a boss who commands attention.
● Are a flexible and adaptable individual constantly observing your surroundings. You think quickly on your feet while making adjustments to create a personalized experience every time.
● Exercise a high level of patience, friendliness, and customer service.
● Have the ability to follow detailed processes and instructions while remembering facts, stories and tasks.
● Must be comfortable with public speaking in front of large groups.
● Speaks fluent English (for all locations).
● Speaks fluent Chinese (for guides based in China).
● Available 1-4 sessions per week from 6pm to 10:30pm and/or 8:30am to noon, including weekends and some holidays.
● Lead small groups of guests (under 15 people) through planned routes with pre-determined menu selections.
● Learn, practice, and perform our documented process of storytelling, facts and information to your guests.
● Demonstrate 100% customer satisfaction via customer feedback surveys.
● Communicate each tour experience with feedback to management.
● A fun and dynamic environment with a flexible schedule and regular incentives to show our appreciation to top performers.
● Individual and intensive training & support to build relevant knowledge, confidence and tour guide abilities.
● Standard compensation per tour and keep 100% of your tips.
● Bonuses for receiving positive feedback.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
● Your Resume
● The city you are applying for
● A letter in English about 1-2 of your favorite foods in your city, why you like them, and where you like to get it. The letter should be composed as an email to a customer who asked you for food recommendations. It should be detailed and written professionally.
Lost Plate 美食之旅
● 十分耐心、友好， 有客户服务意识。