There are a lot of sections of the Great Wall to visit (it’s pretty big after all,) and Mutianyu is our favorite. It has incredible views as far as the eye can see with densely placed watchtowers along a sweeping 2.5km stretch. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can climb the 500+ steep stairs to one of the areas highest points. If you’re looking for something a bit more relaxing, take the cable car and slowly explore the watchtowers as you stroll along the wall to the toboggan slide- perfect for all ages. Multiple ways up and down from the wall make it very easy to create a loop without needing to turn around and retrace your steps to go back down, so you can maximize your time up there!
Combine all of this with a personalized experience that includes comfortable private transportation, a private English-speaking driver, and ample time to explore the wall on your own. It’s literally the perfect way to see the Great Wall, and totally customizable.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Get picked up at your hotel or at the airport by your English-speaking driver at the time of your choice.
- Upon arrival at the Great Wall, your driver will assist you to purchase tickets and help you plan your day.
- Explore the Great Wall on your own, at your leisure.
- Get dropped off back at your hotel or the airport in your private car.
- 2 People: $92 USD per person
- 3 People: $73 USD per person
- 4 People: $68 USD per person
Price Includes: Hotel pick-up & drop-off, private car with English-speaking driver, admission tickets to the Great Wall (optional Cable Car and Toboggan tickets are not included), bottled water. Airport pick-up/drop-off have an additional surcharge due to the further distance.